New Nubian Website!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by trnubian, Nov 27, 2005.

1. trnubian

trnubian Twin-Reflection Nubians

Just letting you all know that we have finally got a website. The address is http://trnubian.tripod.com

We raise Nubians for show and milk. Please check out our site and let us know what you think.

2. Shazza

Shazza Well-Known Member Supporter

Great website...well done. Slightly different to our Aussie Nubians.

3. mammawof3

mammawof3 Well-Known Member

:p What beautiful animals!! I raised reg. nubians for 12 years (many years ago) and have a deep appreciation for the breed. Good too see Frosty Marvin lines still going strong-that was one of the "elite" lines back when i was raising them. ;)

4. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Very nice! Who did it? Beautiful girls~

5. moosemaniac

moosemaniac Well-Known Member

They are stunning! (And that's from an Alpine person :eek: ) Really, you have gorgeous goats. I just want to jump into the screen and hug Hannah at 2 days old!

Ruth

6. Home~Maker

Home~Maker Urban Homesteader =0)

Nice website, nice goats too! :D Wow, you're in Peru? That's not to far from me I think - I'm in Goshen. I'll have to keep your website handy for the future, I'm hoping someday to have Nubians, Pygmies and especially Kinders :D

7. trnubian

Goshen is about an hour to an hour and a half north of here. We go to a show in Goshen in the spring, but I think that show has been cancled for next year due to the ADGA Nationals being in Indy in July.

8. goatkid

goatkid Well-Known Member Supporter

What beautiful goats! I raise Nubians and Recorded Grades. I have a champion grade La Mancha doe that went BUIS last summer, but have yet to breed a Nubian with an udder like your does have. My main herd sire is out of Kastdemir and Saada bloodlines and I got triplets (2 does and a buck) out of a breeding with a beautiful Sky Shadows doe. I am excited to see what the little does are like when they freshen in spring.

9. trnubian

Thanks everyone for the compliments! I love breeding Nubians, I think it is the most challenging breed to breed (but that's just my opinion).

Good luck with our new herdsire goatkid! I really like Saada lines and I planned to have some kids out of Saada Neiffe Perze by AI but none of my does stuck to him when AI'd. Oh well, we will try again next year!

If anyone's interested, we still have buck kids availbable for reservation. Most of them are sired by a Smooth Operator son (he is also an Alginon's Breakaway grandson). Just take a look at our does pages and you will see what is still available.

10. djuhnke

djuhnke Well-Known Member

Don't the aussie goats instead of saying "nahhhh" say "gday"? :dance:

11. Raftercat5

Raftercat5 Kathy in S. Carolina

Beautiful nubian does! Enjoyed looking at your website.
    - Kathy