New milk cow pictures!!

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by melwynnd, Apr 7, 2005.

1. melwynnd

melwynnd living More with Less!

Hi everyone!

I finally got new pictures of Daisy onto my website. If you'd like to see my VERY PREGNANT Jersey/Guernsey, go to http://www.sherrysapothecary.com/Homestead.html

I also got new pictures of my two bum calves Lunch and Supper, as well as my Morgan horses.

Sherry

2. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Oh you have such pretty animals! Daisy is so pretty! You can really see her better than in that other picture that was on before. She really has the jersey look to me just in red! And your horses look like twins! I know you said they were full siblings but man! I don't know how you tell them apart. I guess since they're yours you know but it'd take some skill.

Anyway nice animals!!!

3. melwynnd

melwynnd living More with Less!

Daisy actually turns fawn color in the summer and her winter coat is that red. She's shedding quickly now and looks a bit moth-eaten up close with the lighter coat showing through.

I have a hard time telling Sequioa and Aspen apart from a distance. Coy's mane falls to the left and Aspen's to the right, but kindergarten was a hard year for me, so I have to think twice about that :haha: . Someday I'm going to get them both under harness....well, maybe it's a good thing Morgans live into their thirties ;) . But they will make a lovely matched team, they even move the same.

Sherry