Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new member here. I have been a troll here on this forum for a while now going through and reading a lot of the threads. My Wife and I are originaly from Florida up until a couple of yrs. ago. We bought a few acres in south east Mo. close to the Arkansas line. We started a homestead here and are really enjoying it. We are still building our cabin but have enough finished to live in. We have rabbits, goats, 1 sheep that was given to us we will be getting a ewe soon. We haven't started a garden yet. but hope to in the spring. we have been moving along pretty good until a few months ago things slowed down because of my wifes health problems. But we will be back on track soon and get the homestead functioning where we will be able to grow and raise most of our food. We started on you tube and have learned a lot and look forward to learning a lot from this site.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My friend and I, 2 women. bought 8 acres near Ava, buying and working to supply the homestead now. Moving out there in March..keep in touch , we might be able to meet up and help.each other out.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Hunter63 Saying Hey and Welcome....From Wisconsin

Reactions: Nomadathome

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi new member here. I have been a troll here on this forum for a while now going through and reading a lot of the threads. My Wife and I are originaly from Florida up until a couple of yrs. ago. We bought a few acres in south east Mo. close to the Arkansas line. We started a homestead here and are really enjoying it. We are still building our cabin but have enough finished to live in. We have rabbits, goats, 1 sheep that was given to us we will be getting a ewe soon. We haven't started a garden yet. but hope to in the spring. we have been moving along pretty good until a few months ago things slowed down because of my wifes health problems. But we will be back on track soon and get the homestead functioning where we will be able to grow and raise most of our food. We started on you tube and have learned a lot and look forward to learning a lot from this site.
Welcome!

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
39,120 Posts
The original post was in 2017, and he hasn’t been on the forum for a couple of years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts