Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, googled aquaponics/hydroponics info a few weeks ago was directed here ... have enjoyed your writing and knowledge about many topics. Owned and lived on this piece of land for 40+ yrs., mostly timber w/pond + stream running thru it.

I'm considering? raising catfish in a tank plus setting up a raft/grow bed system in a green house for greens, etc. I've picked up just a wee bit of knowledge / skills along the way but hopefully can give something back to benefit others too.

Well, enough about me ... many threads to explore. Thanks all ... Pop

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey SD, thank you for the greetings ... vids at youtube offer a lot of aquaponic advice too. Some of them say it's a walk in the park, then the next vid some guy mentions "oh, and don't let that e coli kill you". : ) Research has been a roller coaster ride.

Pop

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome aboard. My mama always said anyone north of Highway 90 (Before I 10 was built) was a Yankee. LOL
Thanks, good to be aboard. I bet your mama could cook too! Well, least the border is moving in the right direction ... years ago someone down in Cutoff told me everybody north of Cutoff was a Yankee. :happy2:

Pop :)

ps: Hey, are you Brett David Farve?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Thanks, good to be aboard. I bet your mama could cook too! Well, least the border is moving in the right direction ... years ago someone down in Cutoff told me everybody north of Cutoff was a Yankee. :happy2:

Pop :)

ps: Hey, are you Brett David Farve?
No,no,no! I never could stand Farve. I am a Saint's fan like all proper folks from La & Miss. Good call though as my winter place is in Diamondhead, Ms., right next door to Kiln, Brett's birthplace. And those people in Cutoff have no idea what they are taking about.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts