New LGD

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Patty0315, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Patty0315

Patty0315 Well-Known Member

Well Emma came home Monday and this was taken the next day. Emma came from "Plain Vision" on this forum. She picked out the perfect pup for us.

[​IMG]

2. Milking Mom

Milking Mom COTTON EYED DOES

Congratulations. I am new to LGDs and I will be getting a 6 week old puppy around the middle of October.

3. plain vision

plain vision Well-Known Member

She looks really at home with your farm Patty, thanks for posting the picture. The other 3 pups that are waiting for pick up here are a little stressed. They wonder what i did with their sisters. Yesterday they were keeping their distance from me. If they could look at pictures, i would show them Emma and tell them she is doing just fine.

thanks for sharing, sonja

4. Bluebutterfly

Bluebutterfly Well-Known Member

I just purchased a male myself a few weeks ago. He is 15 weeks old now and does his job beautifully. I couldn't be more pleased with this breed. Although it was sooo hard to find one with the correct amount of dewclaws on the front and back paws.
    Here's a pic of my pup "Akiva"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some people have the dewclaws removed but I prefer to leave them there. Good luck with your puppy! :)
    Eugenia

5. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

Nice pics!

Bluebutterfly, I see you found a pup!

We have an adult pair of Pyrenees, a 7 month old male pup and a litter due in a week!....can't live without them!

6. Bluebutterfly

Bluebutterfly Well-Known Member

Tex,
    I still want one from you!!!! Please keep me on your list. :) I have a pair now.. but I was looking for another pair as well. Please keep me posted on those puppies. :)
    Eugenia

7. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

Eugenia, I got your PM and sent you a PM :)