New here...

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by GoldenWood Farm, Sep 18, 2006.

1. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

Ahem....umm...I am new to this area. Hi...I have decided to lose weight. Have wanted to for a while and now I decided if I lose 60 pounds I would be SOOO happy...I want to be in the 160 pound range then go from there.

So I noticed this is a weight lose forum so I decided what the heck I could use the support. Right now I will be watching what I eat real close, drink lots of water, and try to walk a lot (me and a girlfriend of mine are going to start walking together).

So hi :) .

MotherClucker

2. mammabooh

mammabooh Metal melter Supporter

3. dosthouhavemilk

dosthouhavemilk Well-Known Member Supporter

Hey there!
    Good luck. I'm in a similar boat. I'd be content to be back at 175 though.

4. GoldenWood Farm

Roseanne it is good to someone I know! Lol...yea I would be THRILLED to be in the 175 pound range to :p . Heck I would be thrilled to be 190!

So this may sound like a dumb question..but what do we do here :help: ...

MotherClucker

5. mammabooh

mammabooh Metal melter Supporter

There's a Thursday weigh-in thread at the top of the page. You don't have to post your weight if you don't want to...just pounds lost or how you're doing that week. It sort of gives you some motivation knowing that folks are waiting to hear from you.

I just like to check in here every once in a while to see what's going on.

6. dosthouhavemilk

I had dropped to 200 but that went out the window..lol

I was doing the weigh in but can't seem to remember and now that I am not weighing kids on a regular basis I just forget about doing that.

7. GoldenWood Farm

Well I posted on the weigh in thing (even though it wasn't thursday yet). I weigh 220 right now (dropped 3 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks which is good!). Lots of people say there is no way I am 220 but I am like oh yes there is :rolleyes: . Got to love that muscle huh Roseanna :p .

I am walking a lot more than I used to (goat chores helps) and where I work I am on my feet and moving around a lot (thank goodness!). I love talking a walk at night by myself so thats perfect and plus I will be walking with some friends at least twice a week.

MotherClucker

8. dosthouhavemilk

Oh yeah, love the muscle! :baby04:

I should take up walking, but I do soooo much of that with the numerous jobs I have.
    My problem is my Mt. Dew addiction. I actually managed to quit for almost a week last January...then kidding season started and I had to have caffeine for those late nights. My excuse now? Not a good one. :p

9. GoldenWood Farm

I use coffee and chocolate for my kidding season :rolleyes: :help: . I just can't seem to kick it :help: .

MotherClucker