Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm new here. I'm from Maryland (i know.. i know...). My wife and I are heavily indulged in the self sustainable/survivalist/homesteading lifestyle. We decided that society isn't going the way we really want it to go and that it's imperative to our lives and the lives of our future children that we learn to be completely self sufficient, self sustainable, and to live a happy life surrounded by a community that is more geared for us. I hope to find that here. I also hope to teach some, learn from others, and find a few friends along the way. Thanks for reading. Merry Christmas everyone!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Welcome!
I knew a girl who immigrated here from Italy as a teenager...She said they pictured Americans as all living on the 87th floor of a skyscraper, but still all wearing Stetson hats and riding horses. I guess I'm sort of guilty of that when picturing Easterners-- concrete jungle etc....What's your set-up now? Raising a garden or animals? Have acreage?

·
Registered
10,655 Posts
I've never been to Maryland myself. I suppose it is all Baltimore and suburbs right? That was an lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts