New Baby!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Goat Freak, Nov 19, 2005.

1. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

Our herd queen Queenie, just had a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! My mother and I had to help Queenie deliver the baby, she was positioned wrong and almost chorked to death because her head was out and the rest of her was stuck, she almost died and we were worried, but hse came through alright. She is now cuddling with her mom, she has already tried to walk, and she got som clostrum. By the way, her name is Dutchess, Princess was already taken. Well I gotta go now, bye.

2. dbarjacres

dbarjacres Well-Known Member Supporter

Good save and congrats!

3. mammawof3

mammawof3 Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the new baby! :D We had another boer baby today also-a single-BIG girl-nice, doe is wonderful mommy-that makes 7 new in the past week and half for us! :clap: :clap: ,3 girls, 4 boys.. :D have 2 more getting close, then should be done till January-but watch out then-they are like ALL due within days of each other... :eek: :eek: no sleep that month..
    Enjoy the babies-we sure do!

4. Rachel K.

Rachel K. Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the new Doe kid! I'm glad to hear that she pulled through alright.

5. bob clark

bob clark A man's man

if you are realy a goat freek you would have pics

6. Goat Freak

Photobucket is not exactly being kind to me right now. It is SO hard to post pictures there, for me anyway, that I REALLY need to find a new place to post pictures, I WILL try though, I got homework right now though, so it will have to wait. By the way, the doeli8ng is doing great. Gotta go, bye.

7. Fla Gal

Fla Gal Bunny Poo Monger Supporter

Goat Freak,

Try http://ripway.com/ as a picture hosting site. It's real simple and it's free. We want pictures! :cowboy:

Congrats on the new doeling and I'm happy to know things turned out well.

8. Goat Freak

Thanks, I will try it out tommorow, if you look at thetime, it is SO past my curfew. Bye.