New Babies and I can't even see them!!! AHHH!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by allenslabs, Dec 13, 2005.

1. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Well I am here in sunny FL (which by the way is pretty cold at 65 today) visiting relatives and my neighbor who is feeding and caring for the animals called to say we have babies!!! The doe I bought a couple of weeks ago whom I thought was pretty close had her babies!!! She had a boy and a girl and all are well. She had the girl first then the boy. I can't wait to get home to see them!! I'm sure they are adorable and I THINK she was bred to a boer so I bet these are some cute babies. I'm sure once I get home I'll have to milk out her right side as it does have a tendency to get big is what the guy told me. So once I get home I'll let you all know more but I'm just so excited and I can't even see the little things. These are the first baby goats born on the place. It's so exciting!! ANd I MISSED IT!!!
    Anyway......... had to share!!

2. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Well-Known Member

Congratulations! :clap:

So..... whatcha gonna name them?

3. Misty

Misty Misty Gonzales

Oh, don't you just hate the suspense!!

4. Rachel K.

Rachel K. Well-Known Member

5. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

New babies I'd be having a fit! Oh The sweet little faces!

6. Sher

Sher Well-Known Member

Nothin is cuter than a baby goat..so glad all went well with them. Timing..definitely is not our call..is it? LOL!!

7. Goat Freak

Goat Freak Slave To Many Animals

CONGRATS! I am SO glad to hear that your doe had babies, too bad you weren't there. Good Luck with the new little ones, bye.

8. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Well I made it home tonight and oh my gosh! SOOOO CUTE!!! The little girl is so tiny and brown and white and the boy is pretty big and mainly all white. The momma is a saanen and the daddy a boer and the babies all have the floppy ears. But oh boy so cute..... and sweet. The like people and wanna eat on ya. HAHA!!
    Gotta go as I'm pooped after that long drive from FL to IN and wanna get to bed! See ya all later!!