Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,215 Posts
I knew that celery required more energy to consume than you got from it, but the linked list had some surprises...like apples, oranges, and strawberries!

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
When I was a boy, I'd steal my big brother's cookie when he dropped his guard. He'd chase me pretty much all over the farm.

Would that cookie count?

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'm pretty sure the "Cabbage Soup Diet" is based on this principle some of the ingredients in the recipe appear on the list. Of course on the diet your only eating the soup for your three meals a day, which also may have some bearing on the weight loss. OTOH, you could eat as much of the soup you wanted all day and still lose weight.

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
When I asked my doctor, who happens to have an excellent sense of humor, about negative calorie food, that I too had been noticing in woman's magizines, he smiled at me an said..."You do know that cows get fat eating grass right?"

I kidded him about calling me a cow :)

Hugs,
Marlene

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Is this your secret, Melissa? :)

So I guess, if I eat enough of this rabbit food, I can then splurge and eat my steak and fries everynight, along with a nice rich dessert? They should cancel each other out, right?

·
mean people suck
2,530 Posts
CraftyDiva said:
I'm pretty sure the "Cabbage Soup Diet" is based on this principle some of the ingredients in the recipe appear on the list. Of course on the diet your only eating the soup for your three meals a day, which also may have some bearing on the weight loss. OTOH, you could eat as much of the soup you wanted all day and still lose weight.

I don't remember if I lost any weight with this diet or not but I do remember the side effects of the cabbage and onions from the soup LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts