Needed, mini kitchen plans

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by moopups, May 24, 2006.

1. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    In that partner and I have conflicting sleep schedules, we 'live' in separate areas of the same building. I am diabetic, I need to eat at specific times when she is asleep, the light awakes her if I go in to cook. I have available a mini fridge, a freezer in a hallway that is accessible as needed, a propane camping twin burner set up, a camper type oven, utensils, ect. A sink would be of 5 gallon capacity, as would be the drain container. To be filled as necessary in that there is no supply or drain available for this set up. Space is limited to about 4 foot wide, maybe 30 inches deep, height is not a problem; does anybody have access to a set of plans for a mini kitchen?

2. Hurricane Kurt

Hurricane Kurt Well-Known Member

Just Google RV and Camper floor plans.

3. Freeholder

Freeholder Well-Known Member

Take a look at the websites for tiny houses. I'm heading out to do chores (late!) or I'd look up some urls for you, but a Google search should find them.

Kathleen

4. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate

5. drakkensdottir

drakkensdottir Well-Known Member

6. Wolf mom

Wolf mom Well-Known Member

You could also cook when partner is awake, put the microwave in the hall & reheat there, or do crockpot cooking, cook outside, etc... just some alternatives.

Actually, it sounds like it's be easier to just put a bed in another room. I know I'd always want some spice or utensil & have to go back to the main kitchen.

Days gone by, people used to have "summer kitchens" outside or in another building.

You're kind to think to do this :)