Need HELP

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by cozyhollow-gal, Nov 8, 2006.

1. cozyhollow-gal

cozyhollow-gal Well-Known Member

:help: Hi Folks,
    I am trying to find out how to contact our Forum manager. I need help getting a new email addy for the Forum so I can get PMs and send PMs. I lost my old one cause I hadn't used it forever and a day. They won't accept it when I ask to get in. So I am tired of trying and want to change it. Unless the manager has any good ideas of how to get it back for me.
    could someone please tell me how to contact the right person? or that person put a post up for me.?
    I can't get into my old addy, so no use sending a PM there. Although that is the one I wanted to keep. But will change it if necessary. :help:
    Thanks, Patsy

2. Cyngbaeld

Cyngbaeld In Remembrance Supporter

You don't need a new email address to send or receive PMs. Look at the top of the page where it says "welcome cozyhollow-gal". Under that it says "private messages", click on that link.

3. Farmer Willy

Farmer Willy Well-Known Member Supporter

I was going to say good luck. I tried to get a pw sent for my account, found it was just easier to create a new account than to keep trying to get it fixed. Now at work (on the machine with the cached pw) I'm farmerwilly----at home I'm farmerwilly2. Cumbersome I know, but hey it works.

4. cozyhollow-gal

cozyhollow-gal Well-Known Member

:) Hi , thanks so much, I will try that. I really want to keep my old one, but like you said, it seems easier just to do a new account. I will try something similar.
    You take care, hope you have a great week-end, Patsy