Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone that is MUCH more educated about nubianc and lines to look over a pedigree for me. Here's the story lost my buck during the weird weather we had here last here last month, went to the livestock auction last night and there were 3 regisitered goats 2 nannies and a buck well I bought the buck there were enough names on the paper's that I recognized that I put a max on what with my knowledge felt I could spent on this buck. Well I got home last night about 12 and stayed up another hour looking online for further information. From what I could garner I made a HECK of a deal. I just need someone to doublecheck my work. Please PM me and I will give you his name and reg #

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
Sure you can email me [email protected] With so many sell outs you could have found a really good pedigree....but also disease. Please keep him seperated, hand breeding is fine, but boy with all the abortive disease this year you might want to not only worm, bolus and trim his feet, but 10 days of tetracycline or add a feed through to whatever you are going to feed him. Vicki

1 - 2 of 2 Posts