Need Full Grown Buck Please!!!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by myrandaandkids, Jun 19, 2006.

1. myrandaandkids

myrandaandkids Well-Known Member

:help: i know eveyone says goats should only breed in fall, but my milker is in heat, my neighbors wether got in with her and ever since she is showing all signs of being in heat, i dont mind winter kids cause i have a heated barn, but noone around here will let me breed with theirs till fall, and then of course for a fee, and i really need my own anyway cause ive got 3 does and am looking at another, please if you are in or near mn and have a breading buck that you caould let go of for a reasonable price, please contact me. :help:
    grecingerfarm@netzero.net
    218-757-3433

2. mary,tx

mary,tx Well-Known Member Supporter

Two of my does were bred this week. I agree that it's much easier to have your own buck. What breed do you have?
    mary

3. myrandaandkids

myrandaandkids Well-Known Member

I have a tiny saaen buckling, a saaen yearling doe, an alpine/nubian cross milker, and a young nubian alpine cross doe.

4. Caprice Acres

Caprice Acres AKA "mygoat" Staff Member Supporter

try www.hoobly.com and www.domesticsale.com
    They usually have a bunch of goats for sale in the proper categories, I found a buck through hoobly.com myself, so good luck!!

5. KSALguy

KSALguy Lost in the Wiregrass Supporter

if anyone near you had a buckling that was a few months old that they didnt castrate yet that would be perfect to start out with,

6. cowgirlracer

cowgirlracer Well-Known Member

Wyoming & building a homestead in Kentucky
    Are you coming West anytime soon. I have a beutiful Saanen buckling, that I have not castrated, hoping someone would want a stud goat. I am located in NE Wyoming, just beyond the Balck Hills of SD if you're interested.

Anne
    Cowgirlracer
    :hobbyhors

7. Sarah J

Sarah J Well-Known Member

I have an excellent American Saanen adult buck, as well as twin AS bucklings out of him. All three are for sale. The boys will be able to do breeding in another few months, but the aduly is more than happy to accommodate any female who passes this way!

I'm near West Bend, IA - how far is that from you? :)

-Sarah