Need a saanen buck..... south IN.

Discussion in 'Goats' started by allenslabs, Nov 7, 2005.

1. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

I am by Bedford IN and am needing a saanen buck to use or trade for an alpine. I have 2 reg and 2 unreg. ANYBODY OUT THERE!!

2. mammawof3

mammawof3 Well-Known Member

This is just too strange-i don't have a saanen buck,do have 3 saanen does-2 bred too Boer-1 bred too "nice" reg. nubian buck-(one kidded fri.)-but what is strange-is WE live in BEDFORD also :eek: What a small world!

3. allenslabs

Wow! You'll have to pm me your name! We live not too far from spring mill park. Also where did you get your saanens?

4. SherrieC

SherrieC Well-Known Member

Sounds like the two of you need to buy a saanen buck from me this spring and share him. I have Excellent show quality milkable saanens. Only in Upper Eastern Indiana
    www.bryrpatch.com

5. allenslabs

Oh I plan on buying a nice little buck in the spring to raise, use in the fall and then sell before he gets real stinky. That's that PLAN anyway....... just for now............ I need a boy to borrow or something. I hate to have to sell a doe to pay for the buck which is what I'd have to do as I have no money right now and so I'd have to sell the doe to buy a buck that I would just sell after use! I hate it!