Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SM Entrepreneuraholic
14,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UK Clinical Trial Confirms SaNOtize’s Breakthrough Treatment for COVID-19
  • Patients with a self-administered nasal spray application found to have reduced SARS-CoV-2 log viral load by more than 95% in infected participants within 24 hours of treatment, and by more than 99% in 72 hours
  • Trial concluded that treatment accelerated clearance of SARS-CoV-2 by a factor of 16-fold versus a placebo
  • Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial evaluated 79 confirmed cases of COVID-19, the majority heavily-infected with the UK variant
  • No adverse events were recorded in the group
  • Submission for Emergency Use in the UK and Canada for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19 is planned immediately

The above is from the article. Below is my interpretation.

The nasal spray must be used early while Covid-19 is still in the viral stage of the disease. By the time someone is hospitalized, they are usually well past the viral stage. In other words, within the first few days of feeling sick, you would need to get and use the nasal spray. I would think for the nasal spray to be most effective, it should be used during the incubation phase of viral replication (days 1-5).

I grabbed this from the FLCCC site:

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Honestly though, this is one of the first things in all this that I actually may put some credence in. It sounds to me that it is essentially a nasal version of Tamiflu for a coronavirus.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I know that MSM said it doesn't work but using a neti pot also clears up what you don't want in your nasal passages.

Also, @Gayle in KY at a concert once, someone in our group had too much nitrous oxide. He turned blue and got real stiff looking. Gained himself the nickname "rigamortis." I am hoping it was just your eyes this morning.... wouldn't recommend high intake of laughing gas. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts