Homesteading Forum banner

Name three members?

4K views 105 replies 31 participants last post by  tarbe 
#1 ·
Name three members you would like to actually talk with. I talk to several. I will start. NoReally, Gun monkey and Alice. Just go for it because I might have missed someone 🙂... Have fun and don't be scared...

#14 ·
I'd like to talk to Doc, Gun Monkey, and Alice

@Evons hubby - My son has Down Syndrome and been using Proloquo2go since 4th grade or so. I concur w/ Nevada, it is very good. They have a 50% off sale annually, I think around Thanksgiving. If you'd like more info I'd be happy to share either in a separate thread or in PMs

Sorry for the temporary thread diversion, now back to your regularly scheduled program...

#33 ·
Lots of interesting people on here as well as lots of knowledge to share. Also a way to see what people are really thinking as long as you do not just follow those who follow your party line. And you can learn from all points of view.

I think we already do pick out the people we would actually like to talk to when we go to their posts regularly. And of course there are people who are more interesting and knowledgeable about certain subjects so it really would be difficult to just pick 3 for all the subjects on this site..

#34 ·
Lots of interesting people on here as well as lots of knowledge to share. Also a way to see what people are really thinking as long as you do not just follow those who follow your party line. And you can learn from all points of view.

I think we already do pick out the people we would actually like to talk to when we go to their posts regularly. And of course there are people who are more interesting and knowledgeable about certain subjects so it really would be difficult to just pick 3 for all the subjects on this site..
Since you put it that way, I would love to go bend nails with @melli. I think we could really build something great.

#48 ·
I don't like Memphis dry ribs.
I do.

The thing about BBQ is the regional differences. I just plain ole like BBQ. I like all the rib styles, I like the mutton and burgoo in KY, the whole pig pickin' and Brunswick stew in the Carolinas, the mustard sauce of SC, the sausage and brisket in TX, I like it all. I don't like repetition. I like variety. I have never had the Alabama white BBQ sauce.

Did I miss any? Tell me and I will go try it. I love the smell of good wood smoke.

Reactions: JeffreyD
#66 ·
When I first moved to Houston I ordered a BBQ sandwich with slaw on it. Every person in the kitchen came out to see who ordered slaw on their sandwich. I learned not to do that.

When I left Houston for Memphis one of the first places I went was to one of the ubiquitous BBQ places. I ordered slaw on the side. As I lifted the lid of my bun to put the slaw on I saw it already had slaw on it. I was home!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.