Homesteading Forum banner
41 - 60 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
35,434 Posts
I don't like Memphis dry ribs.
I do.

The thing about BBQ is the regional differences. I just plain ole like BBQ. I like all the rib styles, I like the mutton and burgoo in KY, the whole pig pickin' and Brunswick stew in the Carolinas, the mustard sauce of SC, the sausage and brisket in TX, I like it all. I don't like repetition. I like variety. I have never had the Alabama white BBQ sauce.

Did I miss any? Tell me and I will go try it. I love the smell of good wood smoke.

Reactions: JeffreyD

·
Premium Member
27,936 Posts
Ah zoom, those of us who are dumber than their computers would have problems with that. Unfortunately I am dumber than my computer.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
I’ll take some of that maple syrup too. I’ve tried about 10-12 different local (Wisconsin) made bottles, and it just ain’t the same.
Not the same thing but mom made 34 quarts of grape jelly yesterday. It came off her vines. Not bad at 75!!!

·
Registered
Acta non verba
1,345 Posts
I’ll take some of that maple syrup too. I’ve tried about 10-12 different local (Wisconsin) made bottles, and it just ain’t the same.
Absolutely!

We don't have much for sugar maples at my house, but I've been wanting to try tapping soft/swamp maples which we have more in abundance. Future project!

41 - 60 of 106 Posts