Mystery ?????????????????????????????????????

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Opie, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Opie

Opie Guest

WHY, WHY, WHY, OH WHY !!!!!!!!! Why in the world wont someone send me my password so I can try and log on ? Please, no more suggestions on how to accomplish this task by means of cookies, mannually logging on, new email address, ect... By the way the only one way I havnt tryed and shouldnt have to try, is a new email address...Correction!! I will not create another email address. I have enough trouble keeping up with one. I have been trying all the other proceedures and NOTHING works. All I need is my PASSWORD. Does anyone have a phone # ?????????????? I'm sorry but its been a real frustration because some people have tryed to help me, and thank you to those who have, and tryed, but nothing is coming from the ones that should help. I mean NO response at all. Not even a "Hey we are working on it", or nothing. I have posted this problem at the bottom of the page under "admin" as well and nothing. I have tryed new user names, and many other different ways to get on. I guess the only link thats holding me up from logging on is the fact that the system still, and always will seem to remember my email address. Thats all I need a password for. If I could get a password I really believe I could get logged on.

2. allenslabs

allenslabs Saanen & Boer Breeder

Do you have AOL? If so check your spam folder. Mine went there. Or whatever you have check your spam folder. All my stuff like that goes there. Hope that helps!

3. OD

OD Well-Known Member

4. Don Armstrong

Don Armstrong In Remembrance

Do you think it might be because people have been answering you EVERY SINGLE TIME, and you haven't answered them EVERY SINGLE TIME?

5. Kathy in MD

Kathy in MD Well-Known Member Supporter

I believe a Guest cannot reply to a thread, send a PM or send a E-Mail.
    If I recall Opie, aka Randy Dandy ,has been thanking people who have shown concern. Maybe THE BOSS needs to check in more....

Opie I will send Chuck a PM for you.........

6. Randy Dandy

Randy Dandy Well-Known Member

Your exactly right Kahty in MD. I couldnt respond to a thread. The only way I could display anything on here was to start a new thread. He just reset, and sent me my new password. I went straight to the site and logged in on the first try. Thank you all again very, very much for the help you gave in trying to contact someone about my password. Man I really could have used this forum a couple a weeks ago concerning a couple of projects. Now that I have my password I dont have anything to post :haha: :haha: Sorry for the posting I did about my password, and hope that it didnt offend nobody too bad. It was very frustrating not having enough time to try and figure out the problem, yet being quite certain that if I had my password, the problem would be fixed. I refused to post anything other than that. I guess I'm too hard headed :no: The wife and I just met with a building contractor a couple of hours ago, and we're hoping that this whole thing might go through for us to get a SMALL house built. Thats another project/s...oh man it just gets better. One last thing. I lost my mother, and a good friend within a week of each other. I need no pitty, just prayers in hopes that someday we'll all meet on that beautiful shore. Thanks, Randy

7. perennial

perennial Well-Known Member

Randy,

i had the same thing happen a couple of weeks ago and tried to help you. I think it would be helpful to have two people share the admin responsibility so that passwords could be e-mailed when needed. All they would have to do is to check once a day and send them out.

I wish you luck on everything.