I recently lost a yearling Nubian to an illness, but don't know what it was. I had taken her to a friend's farm for almost a week because I had planned to sell her to a dairy along with a group of goats. My friend encouraged me to keep her because she was a showy type doe. She looked very healthy when I brought her back home, but the other goats picked on her and after a day or so I noticed she wasn't eating well. Her urine seemed too dark. Her temperature was normal so I treated her with Probios and thiamine. One evening I noticed her breathing through her mouth after I fed the goats, but she was better that night and had no nasal or eye discharge. The next day she did not want any food and was grinding her teeth so I gave her calcium, thiamine, banamine and nutradrench. The goats are all free fed baking soda. The next day her temperature was sub normal so I rushed her to the vet who put her on IV fluids, and gave her antibiotics and thiamine.He x-rayed her and saw no signs of internal bleeding or hardware disease. Her bloodwork showed her red blood cells were rupturing, a high white blood cell count and that her liver and kidneys had shut down. She may have gotten some moldy hay. The vet said that wouldn't have caused those symptoms but a friend said it may have on top of the stress of being moved around, the resulting hay changes and the fact that her twin doelings and sister were sold. I also wonder if she may have eaten something which poisoned her or injured her intestines. The rest of my goats are doing just fine. The doe did not bloat and her feces looked normal. She was producing milk until the day I took her to the vet. She died that afternoon, despite veteranary care. I'd appreciate any feedback you may have.