Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I attended an auction about two weeks ago and in a box along with lots of other stuff there was a Rival thing of ma jig Some kind of chopper although nothing like I have ever seen before, electric 18 oz, about a foot tall, says on the back for replacement blade information please visit

Debrancncher avant de nettoyer (not English obviously (French or German???)

wwwrivalproducts.com but there is nothing there on it and I can't see where on the website I can ask a question to find out what this is.

You turn it on and off by twist the top and yes it works although I haven't chopped anything in it but it turns on.

Can anyone help?

T

·
0 Posts
That is French. Dissemble before washing, or unplug before washing.

Can you post a picture of it?

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No traci. It is white with a blue tinted top that is see through but tinted blue. The catch area is at the front and is also blue tinted but you can see through it. Maybe a foot high and it is a cyilinder The on off is simply done by twisting the top. Maybe an old model of a chopper???? No I can't post a [picture but thanks

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll come out of lurkdom to take a guess,lol.Is it this thing?http://www.amazon.com/Rival-IS450WB-Deluxe-Ice-Shaver/dp/B00006IUYJ

DING DING DING we have a winner!!!!!!!!! Wow it is for snow cones and slushes never would have thought that.

AND I got in a $1.00 box with a whole set of knives. Some plastic bowls and 3 of those large tupperware storage pitchers. Also had a measuring cup, a roaster pan and several other what nots in there

The chopper is listed for 34.50 used on the link. I seldon get scores like this.

THANKS rural dreams only 2 posts and you made a discovery for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts