Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all have heard "The Lord works in mysterious Ways".Tell Us Some You Know. Heres my latest one. Over on Homesteading Families I started a thread telling about our little thirteen year old dog "LIZZIE GIRL"that passed away Saturday morning.Anyway, Saturday afternoon,my wife BOPEEP, was calling our two sons to tell them. Well she dialed the wrong number and a lady answered the phone,so my wife told her she was sorry for dialing her number,but the lady seemed to want to keep talking,so they talked and my wife got around to telling her about our little thirteen year old dog that died that morning.The lady seemed to be breaking down on the phone and then she told my wife that thirteen years ago to the day,her daughter was killed in an auto crash.They talked till everyone had got it back together,and said goodbye.Some people would call that a coincidence.I call it God's way of assuring us, He will never leave or forsake us.Both these ladies needed to talk to someone who understands and God was the operator on that telephone call. I Thank Him for Being There. Eddie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts