Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found Two books that need a new home so what a better way than to share with you all!

I will do two separate drawings, one drawing for each book.
Please specify what book or both books you are entering for.

1st Book Your Border Collie's Life; soft covered; your complete Guide to Raising Your Pet from Puppy to Companion. 313 pages everything from medical care, training, grooming, etc....

2nd Booklet Your First Rabbit soft covered; 32 pages; Everything from selecting a rabbit, names and pictures of different types/ breeds; every day care, heath care, breeding etc.... this little pamphlet/booklet is packet full of about anything you would want to know about your first rabbit!

I will let my 8 year old draw the names from a hat on Saturday November 22, 2008.
Winners will be posted here and i will also contact you through PM to get mailing info.

God Bless and Good Luck! :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
I will enter for both books! Thank you for your giving spirit!!

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
I'll enter for the rabbit book. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
I'd like to enter for the Border Collie book.
We've just been 'gifted' a BC, Lucy Goosey. I'd like to know more about the breed.
Thanks!!

Halo

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE:
Hi yall,
I forgot to put a date on my drawing in the thread tital here and Melissa? was good enough to fix that for me and put the date on this drawing in the thread tital for me....but put 11-28 and I have Saturday Nov 22nd as drawing date, sooooo

we will extend it until Friday November 28! That will give some that have not saw this and might be interested an opportunity to have there names added to the drawing!

So FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 28th we will draw a name from the hat! God Bless you all and Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
...well even though my BC can't read, we'll give that one a try.... thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
Could you please add my name for the rabbit book drawing? I have two little ones who are busy with their first bunnies and any help they could get would be appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Madame won the rabbit pamphlet

Crazygoatgal won the boarder collie book

Congratulations to you both! Please PM me with mailing information ASAP Thank you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts