Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son finally earned his first flock of chickens. His favorite is a rooster(?) named "Justin" that he carries around on his shoulder. his chicken is unbelievably tame and shows all the time he has invested in taming him.

At this point, however, I'm not so sure Justin isn't a Justine..... I'll have to post in the chicken forum to be sure. Justin is 10 weeks old or so.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and yes, I know... another set of braces. That's 5/5 of those that have teeth so far... ;-)

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
That is so cute!

Our neighbor gave me a rooster for my 7th birthday. I named him Chirp Chirp and we went everywhere together. At night he slept in a box next to my bed.

I hope your son and Justin(ine) have as much fun together as Chirp Chirp and I did.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
it is probably Justine but think of the excitement he will feel when she lays her first egg!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Wow.....how beautiful!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
NAW Justine. You don't look like that but then...... isn't your hair sort of that color?

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
And when that chicken takes a dump down his back tell him that it's that stuff they talk about on that commercial

Pardon me ... Sir do you have any ... Grey poupon ?

Yes a chicken can peck you right in the eye ball, and could cause much damage in a split second.

bumpus

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh he/she better not peck those beautiful baby blues!

Actually, the chicken is getting big and it hurts to have him/her standing there so he now walks around with it on his arm.

Probably safer then huh?

Thanks for the pointers.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I think it's a JusTINE. And I bet Just(whatever) has pooped down his back a few times...am I wrong? :) So cute!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts