Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where's the rain??????

[/IMG]

Here's one of my pretty gals. She is one of trips that I got from allenslabs who posts here. She has really nice Saanens!! Anyway, I want to start sharing some pics of my goats so here is a start!!

Here are all three Saanens along with my Alpine/Boer doe! They are all yearlings.

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking!!

· An Ozark Engineer
13,623 Posts
The Alpine/Boer must be the black & white. She's very pretty; they all are. Thanks for sharing photos of your precious girls.

NeHi

· Registered
2,927 Posts
LOVE those black and white goats! I wish I had a herd of nothing but those, they look so pretty out in the pasture. But on the other hand, it;s a brown head and white body that sells highest these days.

I just picked up a Boer/Saanen cross doe and a 7/8 Boer does, both 6 months old, $50 each. Saved them from somebody's supper, as the guy was selling for meat.

· when in doubt, mumble.
1,513 Posts
Those are some beautiful goaties youve got there! That AlpineBoerX is very prettily marked, too!!!
:)

· Saanen & Boer Breeder
1,195 Posts
Well thanks..... I like my girls. HAHA! But those have grown out to be nice girls! I bet you can't wait to get some milk under em huh? HAHA! That top picture is so cute! Like you can just see that she's thinking something very smart. Because really..... do saanens think anything other than very smart thoughts? LOL! Thanks for posting the pictures as I was just dying to see them. I just love their mother. She had them and a little buck kid at the age of 6! And the kicker is she raised them. HAHA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.