Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
23,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My van has been broken down for the last few weeks. Today I stopped at the mechanics and it was fixed. Cale took me to get it tonight. I am so glad I have my own vehicle back. I have been borrowing a car from the girls or using the truck. Even if I don't want to go anywhere, it sure is nice knowing I can! LOL

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
Melissa - did you find that "your" wheels are a part of you. Something that you use and miss terribly when it's not there.

I know my wheels are part of me, and even though I'm staying home more, it's good to know a reliable car is right outside when I want or need to go somewhere.

Angie

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I know the feeling! Our main vehicle is out of comission and will be until this time next week minimum. Hubby has an odd schedule and my commute is 1 hour each way. We get up at 5:30 and get home at 6pm. It will be nice when we don't have to bend over like pretzels to get around.

Glad you got your wheels back.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Yes Melissa, glad you got your wheels back! :)
When my van would be out, I'd be lost! Never went alot of places but the thought that I couldn't just go whenever I wanted was annoying. LOL
God Bless,
Michele

1 - 4 of 4 Posts