Homesteading Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

Registered
Also here's that buck you saw on the stand that looked like he had a curve I just took this he was out with the other boys haha their all fussy cause they aren't with any girls right now 馃ぃ View attachment 99130
He's so impressive, I think he will be a good buck to counter any of the more fine boned, leggier genes that some of your does might have.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
He's so impressive, I think he will be a good buck to counter any of the more fine boned, leggier genes that some of your does might have.
I've got all the pictures uploaded to my computer for editing I did lots of photos over the weekend we had a huge show animals sell . Goats , sheep , pigs , cattle , rabbits , chickens , lots of other stuff . I'll get those photos after I finish editing them .

Premium Member
I've got all the pictures uploaded to my computer for editing I did lots of photos over the weekend we had a huge show animals sell . Goats , sheep , pigs , cattle , rabbits , chickens , lots of other stuff . I'll get those photos after I finish editing them .
Looking forward to seeing them.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
OK now I'll be editing more also I had like one sheep photo so far thats the only one I put my name in cause it was a semen sale
Working animal Grass Bull Plant Adaptation
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Tree
Vertebrate Mammal Working animal Fence Fawn
Human body Plant Working animal Sky Terrestrial animal
Eye Plant Working animal Human body Tree
Eye Human body Fawn Sky Adaptation
Jeans Sky Plant Leg Dog breed
Working animal Natural material Bull Fence Grass

Registered
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
So here's an update on some of the wethers that were bought from us over the time span of summer . I just got these photos sent to me by the people who bought them from shows but they asked me to not show any faces of them for safety purposes, I also added my name on the goats so my photos weren't stolen off when I post them .
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Fawn
Vertebrate Dog breed Mammal Working animal Gesture
Dog breed Working animal Carnivore Companion dog Fawn
Jeans Leg Dog breed Mammal Working animal
Jeans Leg Working animal Mammal Dog breed
Dog Vertebrate Carnivore Mammal Collar
Working animal Mammal Terrestrial animal Pack animal Grass
White Working animal Pet supply Dog breed Fence
Dog Dog supply Green Dog breed Carnivore
Jeans Shoe Dog Leg Vertebrate

Registered
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Y鈥檃ll after everything that went on today , we got our doe comfortable again and I just though I have never really put photos of our milking goats on here it鈥檚 always been the meat goats . Cause those are what make the majority of our money . Our milking goats we donate their milk to homeless shelters and we also do test everything before we give it to the shelters. So I guess here鈥檚 some photos of the dairy goat . I鈥檒l be getting more I just don鈥檛 have lots of photos of the dairies.
Plant Fence Goat Terrestrial animal Sheep
Plant Goat Mammal Goat-antelope Working animal
Plant Tree Working animal Natural material Terrestrial animal
Goat Terrestrial animal Goat-antelope Snout Grass
Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree Fawn

41 - 60 of 61 Posts