Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have bunches of picture forums so I decided to make this where I post them all ! No more making photo threads this is the only one now soooooooooo that being said I will have lots of photos on here also if you wanna judge any of the animals you see on here im open to any ideas to spice it up a bit I would love to hear input 馃榾

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
(Also I probably should have put this in a different category my pictures aren't just gonna be goats)

Registered
Pictures? what pictures?

My only suggestion, from looking at your former postings, is that you choose a few super good ones rather than post them all. Butts and legs are cute, but I'd rather see faces and action.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres bruno one of our home grown wether sheep that my friend now shows <3 we were gonna keep him to breed some girls bit the sheep my friend was trying to find were up to 1000 dollars and we sold him to her for 500 dollars he's a quality wether sheep
Eye Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Dog

Registered
Heres one of our 2020 bucks we kept him back because we loved everything about his statue as he got older View attachment 98513
That's a meaty one!! Would love to see pics of him from front and back end, I always like to see how far apart their legs are set. Really nice looking guy you got there, is his back always that shape or is it just the pic?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's a meaty one!! Would love to see pics of him from front and back end, I always like to see how far apart their legs are set. Really nice looking guy you got there, is his back always that shape or is it just the pic?
He was hunched down for in the photo cause I touched his back and doesn't like that he has a nice straight back

Registered
He was hunched down for in the photo cause I touched his back and doesn't like that he has a nice straight back
I thought that might have been the case, that curve looked a little bit unnatural.
He could really improve the overall conformation of the herd if you choose some of your leggier, and less meaty looking does to breed him to.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I thought that might have been the case, that curve looked a little bit unnatural.
He could really improve the overall conformation of the herd if you choose some of your leggier, and less meaty looking does to breed him to.
Yeah we love him

1 - 20 of 61 Posts