Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
16,491 Posts
Very nice. Looks like you use a lot of red cedar, it's beautiful wood to work with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice. Looks like you use a lot of red cedar, it's beautiful wood to work with.
When I first started I would use any wood I could get my hands on. I found a supplier for the red cedar about 100 miles from me. Since then it's about all I use, and it's easier to sell product made with such a distinctive, and popular wood.

·
Premium Member
18,147 Posts
Awesome furniture. Where about in Texas are you?

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Good things happen when you make fun the first priority.

Health, wealth and laughter always.

Fine work!

·
Registered
9,731 Posts
Very nice. If you can make furniture that the Chinese can't copy you have eliminated most of your competition.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Nice work. I have made a lot of Desks and other furniture out of all kinds of wood. I love working with Ceder, Redwood, and Purple Heart wood. Have a band sawmill and a 3ft planer for cutting up trees. Have my own trees. When i retired back to my farm i build a regular Farm house. Build a 3 story Log Cabin in the woods using White oak logs. Run my sawmill 6 mos. out of the year when it is warm and dry. Dry my own lumber. I sell mostly lumber from my Mill. That is my money maker. Raise a lot of animals. I hve more Pigs then any other animal. There is a good market for Cedar and also Red wood Furniture. I made a big writing Desk for myself. Got a lot of lumber from company that imports different things from China. They let me have the wood from the Crates that the different things are shipped in. Keep up the good work. The table and benches look nice. Love the log beds you make.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Buying a new office chair is a big deal. You yourself prepare the necessary chair that will help you in your future work. There are several reasons to change your office chair. This is either because of back problems or because your old chair broke. These two reasons are very common. At the moment, I know of only one site where you can order a high-quality office chair. I personally use one of these chairs for work and I love it. I love that I can order the chair I want. In addition to chairs, there are other office furniture. Even my friend uses their furniture and doesn't complain.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts