Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well once again I was told I was hauling that load of drit to him I really didn't want to :shrug: Ok went got it loaded and down there.

You will never believe what he wanted it for. :rolleyes: A Flower Bed ? No! Raised Beds for vegatables? No! to fill in holes in the yard? No! He wanted it for :rolleyes: Get this :shrug: What else! A PITCHERS MOUND!!!!

He has been saying he wanted a place in the country.I told him about a Big House with 3 acres for a good price. Oh I'm wanting at least 20 acres,level cleared ground.For a Ball Field :rolleyes:

Well dealt with him went on into town.Went to Bass Pro bought a few things.Now I was wanting to get back early and go Fishing.But no we have to go to DD.

Go there DW works on her Computer.Then had to go shopping,and eat Supper.So much for going Fishing.Then we had to go back to DS get a load of Brush to haul home and dump.

So we just got home,still have to unload the Truck before Church.Then go get Chicken Feed and maybe get to go Fishing. :shrug:

big rockpile

·
If I need a Shelter
21,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rose said:
If you build it, they will come. :)

Ball fields don't take 20 acres. Unless he needs room for parking cars. :rolleyes:
Thats all I could think he is wanting.

big rockpile

·
Registered
843 Posts
:shrug: 20 acres of land, and he needs to haul in a couple yards of dirt???

·
Registered
165 Posts
my hubby is a city boy....and he just finished the ball field here....i cracked up when you posted this. he mows it and tends it like its yankee stadium.lol however, the kids think its the greatest. they can start a game anytime they want! i'll post a pic later.

and yes...its a legal little league size and measured and everything!

·
Keeping the Dream Alive
1,270 Posts
LOL..........So how many times did he watch 'Field of Dreams'?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.