Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I admit I was going to sell our Cabin to our DS and backed out.But I had reservations on the deal such as him not paying for it and trashing the place.But I did find him another place at a better price that he could handle.Plus he lived there before and people didn't want him there.

Well he called DW last night and she told him I backed out.He hung up on her.Then called back and asked to talk to me.I told her I wasn't going to talk to him until he cooled down.Well he insisted.First words out of his mouth I never want to talk to you again.I said fine and handed the Phone back to DW.

Well he told her I never did anything to help him,well alltogether he messed us out of around $10K that he figures he don't owe.I don't hit him up for it,but don't turn around and say I don't do anything for you.

He said my 3 Sons by my ex don't want anything to do with me because I'm a horrible person.Well my Ex wouldn't let me see them for a long time and I lost track of them for 15 years so we were strangers when we got back together and we just really never clicked.One does call and come by every so often.

Our DD still talks with us but she can't figure why we don't have all kinds of extra money to Loan her considering we have no kids at home.

One DS left that figures he has too much trouble taking care of his family without worrying about what goes on over here.And he calls his DM at least once a week.

I really feel there was more to the way our DS was talking last night other than him just being Mad.Not seeing him face to face I can't say for sure.But either way I'm really getting tierd of this out of him every so often.

big rockpile

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
susieM said:
I KNEW IT!!!!

You sneaky bugger, you! I'm glad you admitted it, though.

Be strong.
Not hard to read a simple mind is it? :p

Thanks

big rockpile

·
Super Moderator
16,454 Posts
You cannot help an addict who is using. The drugs have a stronger pull than either family or common sense.

My SIL has jsut finished rehab. I would love for her to stay clean but there is NOTHING! that I can do to help. In staying sober, a person stands alone.

I realize that with alcoholics anonomous that a person has a sponser for pep talks, but I have never seen that anybody that anyone says will keep my SIL off of the drugs. She just figures that she is being picked on. And, never mind that my MIL neglected her own help and had a heart attack trying to help her!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts