1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
sheep & antenna farming
2,845 Posts
Our rescue Maine **** cat Frank is like the one in the article (neutered and still chases the spayed girls) but no one has offered to trade firewood for him.

Loved the article!

Peg

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
But they do make good kindling.....

Or is that kittendling?

Looks like yet another 'suggestion' for "101 things to do with a dead cat"

Reactions: Wolf mom

·
Premium Member
25,226 Posts
pretty good. My nephew is supposed to get me placed with a vet that does the jobs for $30/$20 regarding sex. Ive been after him for over a month, and he hasn't made or got an appointment for me yet. It has to be done with someone with a town address where they live.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I've been told: "You are what you eat."

I don't really want to be evil.
Once in the 70s and again in the 90s we had restaurants shut down here for serving cats as chicken. It makes me wonder if they would have been shut down if they offered cat instead of calling it chicken.

·
Banned
8,092 Posts
Chickens CANNOT be much more expensive
to purchase or prepare than free alley cats.

Certainly not as much trouble......

Beaks, loose feathers and toenails-vs-fangs, flying fur and flesh-shredding talons.

Of course......maybe there's less waste with cats?

·
Registered
11,426 Posts
But they do make good kindling.....

Or is that kittendling?

Looks like yet another 'suggestion' for "101 things to do with a dead cat"

OMG! You've been going through my reading material next to my guest bathroom throne!

·
Premium Member
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys have gone way off on a tangent, haven't you?! The story is not in the least about eating cats! Sheesh!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
The going rate around here is 3, one year old chickens for a bundle of slabs from the local sawmill. I had extra chickens and the sawyer had his chickens disappear so we traded. The bundle of slabs was about 3/4 of a full cord of pine firewood.

Sorry but I have no data on the exchange rate of cats for firewood. The dog kills every cat that wanders withing range.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
pretty good. My nephew is supposed to get me placed with a vet that does the jobs for $30/$20 regarding sex. Ive been after him for over a month, and he hasn't made or got an appointment for me yet. It has to be done with someone with a town address where they live.
Did anyone read this real slow :eek::rotfl: Wish you luck hope you heal fast :facepalm:

·
Registered
9,575 Posts
Actually, if you dry them well, they burn about like those "logs" you can get in the grocery store. Just light the tail, and they provide about 4 hours of beautiful flickering flames.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts