Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I simply cannot believe it's been 21 years!!! My youngest baby is 18 months,and I also have a 13 year old DD ( the only girl) & a 5 year old!!
He was SUCH a tiny little guy,only 5'15, 19 inches,about 3 weeks early. No one believed me when I told them I was in labor.We slid right past the hospital,as it was really icy/snowy,and when we brought him home on Christmas Day, we had a heck of a time getting the door open w/ the snow,once we made it into Grandma's driveway!
I SO wish I could rewind time,& relive that day,& be able to snuggle his tiny,sweet little body again. Time went by TOOO fast!!! :Bawling:

·
plains of Colorado
4,176 Posts
My one and only turned 21 on Sunday. Twenty-one yrs ago my hubby rented a limo and brought us home from the hospital, down the snowy dirt road on xmas eve. He's a great young man and going to college. Where does the time go?!

·
Formerly Kathleen in AR
1,050 Posts
No way. They are always our babies. I've told my kids that they will never stop being my babies. In fact, when my oldest son visited me at work a few years back I always introduced him as my baby boy. :) He didn't care. He'd just smile.

He turned 20 in October, so I can relate. So hard to believe he is already 20. But still, he's my baby boy. :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
My "baby" will turn 21 on the 28th of this month. He is the youngest and the only boy. I have 6 girls older than him. Sheesh! And yes he will always be the "baby"

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Aww, The time goes way to fast :( My oldest will be turning 18 2 months from now.. *sigh* makes me sad and happy at the same time...

·
Registered
13,303 Posts
I never had my own, but I was a nanny for so many years I have lots of not so little ones to make me feel old!

Bobby and Sarah were 2 and 4 when I started to take care of them, Bobby now has a clothing company in NYC, I'm not sure what Sarah is doing, but she graduated from the U. Of Chicago about 3 years ago.

I took care of Christa from when she was 2.5 til 7, she is at college in Ohio majoring in musical theater.

Scott (14) is now in his 30's and a movie producer in LA, his brother (5).. I'm not sure ..it looks like his following in his father's footsteps as a pehaps somewhat dubious, semi/not so semi shady businessman :( :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts