My 2 does are coming home tomorrow YAY!!!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by AllWolf, Dec 18, 2006.

1. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

I sure have missed my 2 does that was taking to be bred. Gosh I hope that doesn't sound stupid or anything they where only gone for 3 days and I miss them so much. My DD was missing them to but heck it didn't take long for them to get bred. I just hope they took.. :)

2. Idahoe

Idahoe Menagerie More~on

I just had a similar experience, took a five day road trip to CA to pick up a buck, and never having been "away" from my goats before, I was surprised how much I missed them. Especially after seeing all the breeders other goats, it hit me hard! We put DJ in the back of the SUV and turned tail to get back home ASAP.

It's funny how much they miss you, too. Keeping fingers crossed they settled . . . I'll know Christmas w/e if my first bred does took.

3. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

I'm with you...my herd queen is at the breeder and just FINALLY came into heat today. I can't wait to have her back home. I miss her and I know she's lonely. The other goats back home, however, do not miss Her Bossiness one little bit. :rolleyes:

It's not stupid at all...or if it is, then I'm stupid too. :)

4. pookshollow

pookshollow Pook's Hollow

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they took!

I'd miss my goats if they were gone for a couple of days - there would be a big goat-shaped hole in my life! :)

Give them a hug from me when they get home. :angel:

5. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

Well my gals are home and boy was I so glad to see them. When my first doe got unloaded I grab her and hugged her and told her I sure did miss her. Then when my 2nd doe got unloaded I done the same thing. Boy was everyone glad to see them.. My DD sure was too. :) I thought I wouldn't really miss my goats but dang I sure did. I just now hope have them bred and babies on the way.. Keeping fingers crossed. :)

Thanks everyone that was nice to me for the nice comments.
    Good Luck to everyone on having babies and etc..