Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
writing some wrongs
6,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My kids like music. That's great! But they get stuck on ONE THING. And I have to admit they have kind of eclectic taste in music. My DS (9) is currently hung up on My Chemical Romance. DD (11) is obsessed with Evanescence. Neither likes the other. So at any given time, you'll hear them singing whatever song is in their head, telling the other to stop, "I was singing first..." (sigh)

I liked Evanescence when DH bought the CD about a week ago...but somehow when you've heard the first 3 songs umptyzillion times, it begins to get old. :help:

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
1812 Overture, LOUD. (Boston Pops on the Espanade (sp?) 1976)

or Tomika 'POPCORN' on a Moog....

Angie

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Mine both like the same band, only one band. My dd is actually friends with the band and they are going to make it big time I think. They are #45 on the national charts. The name of the band is Neurosonic, check them out. I go to Saratoga springs Tuesday to see them preform for the first time. So that is all I hear. My ds plays electric guitar and will try to learn a new song so we hear the first few cords over and over and over and over.....
But every once in a while I will go past either ones room and hear Greatful Dead playing, it does my heart good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts