Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many here expect that such attacks as are happening in India will eventually happen here?

How soon or far in the future do you expect such events?

·
Registered
303 Posts
No place is safe from terrorists, not even our rural areas. And it need not be bombs, guns and hostage-taking. Biological and chemical agents are always a possibility. After the 9/11 attacks, agents visited the feedlots in my area to advise the owners to be wary of any unknown persons on their property as they thought it possible that terrorists could want to introduce Mad Cow Disease feed to the cows. Pretty far out, I know, but contaminating our food and water supplies (like with melamine?) is something terrorists could be thinking of.

How soon? Maybe tomorrow. Maybe never.

(Hoping for the latter.)

·
Registered
11,511 Posts
You never know it may be happening now or never. The thing is that to gun down that many people you will have to find a crowded mall or store like today in Wal Mart all over the country. That is why I have a concealed carry permit and would stop any gunman that I could and so would other CCW holders.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I know the PTB/media keep saying that Americans were targeted in India yet if you look at the people who died, how many were Americans? From what I read last night, there was one British victim and, from what I know, not one American. Last night there were 101 deaths of which only six were non-Indian.

Another rumor said that some of the attackers had blond hair and were drinking beer prior to attacking. TPTB are also trying to say AQ did this yet these attackers used grenades and AK-47’s, which is not a hallmark of AQ.

Zane Vergy (sp?) on CNN just said this morning that India really has no choice but to blame Pakistan and then they will have to act on that accusation. Apparently it doesn’t matter if Pakistan was involved or no.

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
So who was it in your opinion uyk7?

The news I've watched (I only get two channels) on NBC and ABC said it's probably NOT AQ, but that the execution and timing were reminiscent of them.

And it probably WAS pakistan. If you know any of the history between India and Pakistan you'll know that this is NOT new.

I've also seen at LEAST 8 different people interviewed who said that the terrorists were asking who was british and who was american. Which makes sense, kill a few Brits and Americans and you're bound to have better international coverage... go after the Jews too, just because those "dirty jews" deserve it anyway (according to the fundamentalist Islamists)

Aside from the secret sideways looks at the "PTB" and the "media", did anyone notice that the day before the FBI had issued a warning to police departments that there could be terror attacks like this kind here in the states during the holidays. I wonder if the chatter they were picking up was the mumbai attacks.

·
I am good without god.
858 Posts
<sarcasm>
We know that since Obama will be our new president attacks such as those in Mumbai will not happen here. All the world loves us now.
</sarcasm>

I doubt the same methods of entry will be used, due to increased scrutiny of such entry types, but I would expect something like Trojan horse (inside cargo containers that are shielded in a way from being scanned through as one method) tactics or such actors are already here waiting for the signal to act.

I think the easiest targets to be hit will be malls, less prominent transportation systems and access points, primary and secondary schools, college and university campuses and even houses of worship, especially synagogues and student/culture/faith centers. That is not fear mongering, rather based on facts that anyone can glean from our media outlets and by visiting the locations or attending open public meetings. They are just about the softest targets we have.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's terribe, but yes it probubly will happen here too someday,it the price of a free and open soceity that we enjoy. We will be shocked just as 9/11 shook us. My family all watched as that horrible unfolded befor our eyes. That is why we as American's need to be ready for almost anything today and in the future!

·
Registered
97 Posts
How many here expect that such attacks as are happening in India will eventually happen here?

How soon or far in the future do you expect such events?
Yes it WILL happen here. And I would venture to guess less than 2 years. Even Biden admitted this during the days before the election.

I sure would hate to be anyone that even remotely looks middle eastern after it happens though.

·
Premium Member
4,443 Posts
Now that we are gonna have a Democratic President for the next 4 years I suspect we will see a lot more terriost attacks across the world including here on our homeland. The terriost know that Democrats are softies and they will take advantage of this. Change is coming, Obama says so!

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
This type of attack is really the most effective type and causes the most fear (imo) because it's such a small amount of people who can roam about the countryside shooting and blowing stuff up.

The body count doesn't even need to be massive, just spread out amongst a wide area.

·
Registered
13,422 Posts
Reading the Times of India today, they still don't know who did the attacks or why. Until you know that, it's impossible to gauge whether it could spread or not.

I do know that every country that has embraced Islamicists has been forced further and further over the precipice. They get a foothold and then they start demanding more and more, culminating in a complete change of government to Sharia law. And violence is easily justified in their religion, more so than any other that I know. Islamicists in Mumbai have been angry for a long time with what they see as the westernization of their country. They didn't attack Hindu or Christian temples, they attacked malls and hotels. Those could be considered symbols of westernization. There have been reports that a Jewish center (not a synagogue) was attacked, so that certainly brings the blame back towards Islamicists.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
So who was it in your opinion uyk7?
I don't have any idea though the news is now reporting that at least two people were apparently from Britain. If it is true that some of them were drinking beer, that rules our Muslims since they don't drink (at least they aren't supposed to). I have seen at least one conspiracy site claim that the entire event is a "false-flag" so that it can be used as an excuse to attack Pakistan (or at least parts of it). Before ruling a "false-flag" event as nuts, do a search for "Northwoods" or even "false-flag". These events do happen.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Question , how does this affect US here in the USA , IMHO NOT AT ALL, its INDIA'S problem NOT OURS , it's time the US authorities stoped trying to police the world , .
Moslems have been killing Hindus for CENTURIES , and the other way round , there was no Pakistan untill th British empire gave India it's indipendance then there was a civil war and Pakistan was born , (try watching the film Ghandi lots of political insight in that film and not all aimed at the "imperail Brits " )
As for will there be attacks in the USA , ONLY if homeland security falls down on it's job like it did with 9/11.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Personally ...... I'm alot more worried about being grits deep in terrorists in D. C. and on Wall St. That is terrorism that is affecting every last one of us. :lookout:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Question , how does this affect US here in the USA , IMHO NOT AT ALL, its INDIA'S problem NOT OURS , it's time the US authorities stoped trying to police the world
I agree that the US shouldn't be policing the world, but that's not the subject of this topic.

I was just wondering how many others here feel that the US will experience attacks similar to those in India.

I don't think that the attacks in India are related to us, nor do I think that the particular group in India that just did the attacking there will come here.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
We've already seen this here. No doubt it will happen again. Every country has it's radicals that sometimes don't hesitate to put action behind their beliefs.

Timothy McVee?

Even the government perpetrates this sort of act against it's own people.

Waco?

It will happen again. When, where and by whom is the big question nobody can answer. Not even billions poured into the CIA/FBI monthly can get to the deepest recesses of the tainted human mind/heart/soul, much as they'd like to.

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
We've already seen this here. No doubt it will happen again. Every country has it's radicals that sometimes don't hesitate to put action behind their beliefs.

Timothy McVee?

Even the government perpetrates this sort of act against it's own people.

Waco?

It will happen again. When, where and by whom is the big question nobody can answer. Not even billions poured into the CIA/FBI monthly can get to the deepest recesses of the tainted human mind/heart/soul, much as they'd like to.
Hey Pickapeppa, good to see you around.

I have to ask though... (Not commenting myself on either one of these) if you see the government as "perpetrating this sort of act against it's own people", wouldn't that mean that Timothy McVeigh was justified in his attack, or even someone like the weather underground?

I personally think it all takes one galvanizing moment where people MUST choose which side they are on to figure out which side they think is right.

What would be the modern Concorde??? The government canceling American Idol and kicking out Simon Cowell? ;)

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
I don't have any idea though the news is now reporting that at least two people were apparently from Britain. If it is true that some of them were drinking beer, that rules our Muslims since they don't drink (at least they aren't supposed to). I have seen at least one conspiracy site claim that the entire event is a "false-flag" so that it can be used as an excuse to attack Pakistan (or at least parts of it). Before ruling a "false-flag" event as nuts, do a search for "Northwoods" or even "false-flag". These events do happen.

Much of what I am going to say here isn't necessarily aimed directly at you, some of it may apply to many different people.

Ok, here goes... all the false-flag conspiracy nuts are always coming out with these stories on a regular basis.

Here is my big problem with those who are always proclaiming such things... they just believe they are smarter than everyone else.

I mean, think about this... some evil white imperialist (I'll stop short of blaming America first) wants to (fill in ridiculous claim of your choosing... I'll pick "attack pakistan" for my scenario) legitimatize an attack on Pakistan for some unknown reason... It'll have to be because of some personal vendetta because we can't even accuse the EWI (evil white imperialist) of going after oil, oil buddies, big bankers, new world order, etc... in Pakistan. So let's pick a personal vendetta... sounds good. The EWI is smart enough to manipulate all these world events, coordinate the media and bend them (all of them except prison planet, alex jones) to their purpose... but they can't hire someone other than blond hair, light skinned people.

Then we go further to build false assumption upon false assumption, adding leaps and bounds to each illogical step we take.

I agree with whoever said it... Muslims and Hindus have been killing each other for centuries.

I don't think I've heard ANYONE suggest this is America's problem to solve. In fact it's one of the reasons that America DIDN'T (and doesn't) attack Pakistan because you have nuclear powers (india and pakistan) and no one can risk either of them going rogue.

No, I think that there are a lot of other places/hot spots, etc in the world that the EWI could exploit a lot quicker and more effectively than Mumbai.

I further think that EWI are smart enough to die their hair, higher some dark haired folks, or get a wig to start their false flag.

UNLESS of course it was REALLY India, attacking their own people, using blond hair rogues, blaming it on Pakistan, knowing that some contingent of EWP (Evil White People) would blame their own country!!

Then it could be a false flag of a false flag... and if it were really Pakistan making it looking like India doing the above it could be the ultimate false flag of false flag of a false flag... at least I could feel proud being duped by that and not the EWI who can't figure out how to hide their light colored hair.

·
Registered
13,422 Posts
Hey Pickapeppa, good to see you around.

I have to ask though... (Not commenting myself on either one of these) if you see the government as "perpetrating this sort of act against it's own people", wouldn't that mean that Timothy McVeigh was justified in his attack, or even someone like the weather underground?

I personally think it all takes one galvanizing moment where people MUST choose which side they are on to figure out which side they think is right.

What would be the modern Concorde??? The government canceling American Idol and kicking out Simon Cowell? ;)
I'll take that one on, Seedspreader, as I lived in Waco in 1993 and was living in Oklahoma City in 1995.

McVeigh was not justified in his attacks, since the bible explicitly tells us how we are to conduct ourselves in actions against an ungodly government. We are only allowed to follow duly appointed leaders, such as government officials, local government, or even down to your local pastor or priest. We are not authorized to take on actions against an ungodly government on our own as individuals.

For example, if the government were to commit some trespass against us, we could not take up arms ourself, but we would have to follow the God-appointed leadership above us. If the government were to institute something awful and then someone such as Ron Paul were to say, "Enough. It means revolution." then we would be authorized to follow him. If nobody in the chain above us is willing to do what is right and just in God's law, then it may go all the way down to our local pastor who says, "We will resist this law with all of our might" and we could follow him. We could not, as McVeigh did, just take up arms against our government without some God-appointed leadership above us.

Second, we are commanded to answer like with like. Until violence is committed against us, we cannot commit violence. If we must commit violence, then it must be done only to preserve our lives or the lives of others. We are not allowed to commit violence to stay out of jail, and Paul set a precedent for this in the New Testament.

We could stop paying taxes or refuse to follow certain laws. In fact, we have an obligation to do so if our taxes will be used for ungodly purposes or the law will lead us into sin. An example might be a law that was passed to force obstetricians to perform abortions, or this eHarmony thing where they are now being forced to offer their service to gay couples. (I don't know anything about eHarmony or whether they had not initially done so on religious grounds).

In biblical law, which I try to follow, revolution is to be avoided so long as it is possible. If our government is sinning against God we have an obligation to stop them, but only so long as they are in that state of sin. When the government returns to Godliness, we are instructed to cease our state of rebellion.

All through biblical precedent, we see time and time again where government sinned against God. If it was a personal sin, God punished the ruler privately. If it were a public sin that the people condoned or allowed to happen, then God punished the people as well.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts