Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda wondering why there has been three threads "moved" in the last day or so. Do we have someone spamming the forum? Or are people just not being nice? I wanted to read about James Dilley's cardiologist's report and the thread is gone.

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
Cabin Fever said:
Kinda wondering why there has been three threads "moved" in the last day or so. Do we have someone spamming the forum? Or are people just not being nice? I wanted to read about James Dilley's cardiologist's report and the thread is gone.

It was up for at least 30 hrs. :shrug:

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
38,869 Posts
It morphed into a semantic discussion.

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
quite a few people, myself included, were offended by his use of racist language. it took a lot longer than it should to disappear.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
He said something offensive about a specific group of people and the discussion morphed into something different and against the rules.

Pat

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
Darn!

I thought those threads were finally able to come up with a down payment for their homesteads and moved out there.

·
Banned
2,828 Posts
Cabin Fever, I thought moved threads went to the moderators forum which means you should be able to read it? Or is this thread more about discussing the infractions that required the moving a thread? :stirpot:
I didn't mention why it got moved, since I thought once a thread was moved, we weren't supposed to discuss it except via pm's with the mods involved in the move. :shrug:

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
KY Guest - Country Families has it's own mod board that the rest of the non-CF mods do not see.

Angie

·
Premium Member
18,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the updates, it cured my curiousity.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Cabin Fever said:
Now you know how the rest of us feel when YOU exercise your powers oh 'King of the Thread Movers' :D

·
Premium Member
18,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gilberte said:
Now you know how the rest of us feel when YOU exercise your powers oh 'King of the Thread Movers' :D
Yeah, but 99% of the time I move them to another forum and tell you why they were moved.

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
I didn't say you weren't a kind and benevolent king :D

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
huntress4203 said:
GASP! you mean its happening here too???? Its spreading throughout all the forums it seems.

Glo

It is well known that all mods and admins on these forums are evil. :flame: I think they may even belong to a secret society. I've heard they plot together to delete threads, lock threads, and figure out who they are going to ban next. :shrug:

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
SteveD(TX) said:
It is well known that all mods and admins on these forums are evil. :flame: I think they may even belong to a secret society. I've heard they plot together to delete threads, lock threads, and figure out who they are going to ban next. :shrug:

I hope you are being sarcastic and funnin - especially in this forum.
(I cannot tell the way it's typed).

Angie

·
23,497 Posts
Steve you found us out. Ultimately our goal is to have ONLY moderators here posting. Everyone else will be banned, mad, or in time-out. Think of how much fun that will be!!!! :p

I moved a bunch of threads to the moderator board, to think over, maybe clean up if I have time, and to let some cool off a bit. I had not been on for a few days as we had phone line problems, that is what caused the delay in dealing with them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts