Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surprised.

A new poll has found that just 10 per cent of Americans trust the media when it comes to information about COVID-19, while just over 30 per cent trust Anthony Fauci.

Wow.

The survey was conducted by NewsNation/Decision Desk HQ.

It asked participants, “When it comes to information about COVID-19, which of the following sources would you say you trust? Select all that apply.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci: 30.8%
Federal health authorities like the CDC and the FDA: 49.8%
Your doctor: 63.2%
President Biden: 15.5%
The news media: 10.2%

Poll Finds Only 10% of Americans Trust Media on COVID, 30% Trust Fauci – Summit News

Put it another way, almost 90 per cent of Americans don’t trust the media when it comes to COVID and fewer than one in five trust Joe Biden.

No wonder Biden is begging social media companies to engage in even more censorship of information relating to COVID-19.

The numbers are even more staggering when one considers the fact that 73.9 per cent of respondents are vaccinated.

The poll also found that 51.8 per cent of Americans think the pandemic will “never” be over, compared to 30 per cent who think it will be over in a year.

The poll has a margin of error of 5.8 per cent.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
Riddle me this Batman
How does a total home bound person get covid?
Has not left the home in over 6 months. Food canned goods everything are shipped from where ever. Lives alone. Has sign on door IN ISOLATION. No humans are allowed in the home. Does not have any contact outside.
Thoughts
I think it came on a package, can or on the air

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Riddle me this Batman
Has not left the home in over 6 months. Food canned goods everything are shipped from where ever. Lives alone. Has sign on door IN ISOLATION. No humans are allowed in the home. Does not have any contact outside.
Thoughts
I had a wild idea a few days ago that maybe it is airborne and being dropped from planes. I realized immediately that it's pretty wildly paranoid of me, but the surge in cases is enormous

·
Premium Member
30,047 Posts
Riddle me this Batman
Thoughts
Someone posted some info a few days ago about mice being carriers. We know cats and dogs can get it but they have not yet said if animals can spread it back to humans.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Riddle me this Batman
Thoughts
Individual toxic overload has a way of cleansing itself out every once and a while. Sometimes it gets named covid.

I had a wild idea a few days ago that maybe it is airborne and being dropped from planes. I realized immediately that it's pretty wildly paranoid of me, but the surge in cases is enormous
You mean, like, chemtrails?

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Riddle me this Batman
Thoughts
It is fully animal vectored at this point.

Reactions: RJ2019

·
Registered
593 Posts
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn once in a while. Most people are way, way, way stupider than I ever thought possible. And it is only getting worse. I guess that is what happens when intelligent people stop reproducing and idiots reproduce like maggots.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Riddle me this Batman
Thoughts
I think it would be very, very difficult to find a human on this planet who has not had person-to-person contact with another human in the past few weeks.

If you know of such person, and they contracted covid despite this then it should be investigated and written up as a case report in medical/epidemiological journals

·
Registered
22,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it would be very, very difficult to find a human on this planet who has not had person-to-person contact with another human in the past few weeks.

If you know of such person, and they contracted covid despite this then it should be investigated and written up as a case report in medical/epidemiological journals

I would agree but odd things happen. There was a story in the news a week or so back about a team in the Antarctic from some country that was totally isolated and had no visitors for quite a long time and yet about 35 or so percent of the 40 or so people came down with COVID at the same time. I don't remember if it was Omicron or not. I saw some study said Omicron is the most infectious virus known to man and, if that is true, that is saying a lot. They used to say if you were anywhere in a room with someone with measles, you would get it. I don't think 6 feet distances would work on that.

·
Registered
18,686 Posts
This really doesn't surprise me. Most people are not sheep. At least in my opinion they aren't. I do a survey each day with the new people I meet. New people that is. They are not the people the MSM would have you too believe they are.

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I would agree but odd things happen. There was a story in the news a week or so back about a team in the Antarctic from some country that was totally isolated and had no visitors for quite a long time and yet about 35 or so percent of the 40 or so people came down with COVID at the same time. I don't remember if it was Omicron or not. I saw some study said Omicron is the most infectious virus known to man and, if that is true, that is saying a lot. They used to say if you were anywhere in a room with someone with measles, you would get it. I don't think 6 feet distances would work on that.
I believe you're referring to the Belgian research station where 11 of 33 got it. They were not isolated for long, though. A group had arrived there from South Africa only 6 days before the outbreak started, and patient zero was one of the new arrivals. They had quarantined and tested before going in, but it sneaked through with them. I'm guessing the pilots who dropped them off weren't quarantined so one or more got infected on the plane.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts