Morgan

Discussion in 'Goats' started by GoldenWood Farm, Aug 14, 2006.

1. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

Well....we just got given a little 6 day old 75% nigerian 25% oberhasli buckling. His mother regected him and they couldn't milk the doe (long story) so we now have a ADORABLE little red bottle buckling. He is so cute and he looks like a Morgan so he was named Morgan (I don't mean as in a morgan horse I meant he looks like he should be named morgan :p ):dance: .

And here I thought I was done bottle feeding :shrug: :p . Lol he is cute so I guess I can handle it. I will have to get a picture soon. He is the most unusual red color. A REAL red not just a fake red or brown red. Just stunning IMHO. I am a sucker for red anything goats.

MotherClucker

2. cowgirlracer

cowgirlracer Well-Known Member

Wyoming & building a homestead in Kentucky
    Can't wait to see pic's of the little guy. Enjoy!

3. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

Ok he is SO spoiled. Right now he is in our house in a kennel. For about 2 hours he was STANDING UP :rolleyes: . So I go get him and wrap him up in a blanket to settle down on the couch with him. You guessed it! He feel asleep right away. Spoiled little bugger..he knows what he want huh? He watches my every move (when somebody else is holding him) and when he is on the ground he follows me everywhere!

Can you say SPOILED! LOL....good thing he is cute :p . Ah well...it is good to have a little one around again. All my other babys are like 40-50 pounds right now..a bit big to snuggle on the couch with :rolleyes: .

MotherClucker

4. Alice In TX/MO

Alice In TX/MO More dharma, less drama. Supporter

You're the maaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaa. :)