·
Registered
41,775 Posts
Font Brand Terrestrial plant Darkness Graphics

·
Registered
41,775 Posts
An earlier Christian Nationalist -
"We have been the recipients of the choicest bounties of Heaven. We have been preserved, these many years, in peace and prosperity. We have grown in numbers, wealth and power, as no other nation has ever grown. But we have forgotten God. We have forgotten the gracious hand which preserved us in peace, and multiplied and enriched and strengthened us; and we have vainly imagined, in the deceitfulness of our hearts, that all these blessings were produced by some superior wisdom and virtue of our own. Intoxicated with unbroken success, we have become too self-sufficient to feel the necessity of redeeming and preserving grace, too proud to pray to the God that made us!

It behooves us then, to humble ourselves before the offended Power, to confess our national sins, and to pray for clemency and forgiveness." A. Lincoln

Reactions: tripletmom

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
..Vicki was holding a baby when she was killed, but the baby was fine.
It was a fully-semiautomatic assault baby, and she hadn’t paid the tax stamp for it.

Seriously, Ron Horiuchi, shot an unarmed woman holding an infant.

Shot her with a .308 Win rifle.

They murdered at least 17 children in Waco… on their school grounds. They murdered more children than likely would have died in Uvalde, had the government not prevented the non-coward adults who tried to go in to save them.

The ATF qualifies as one of the highest body-count school shooters of all time, but, somehow, they never seem to be included on that list.

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
My point was Vicki's baby wasn't killed, but I missed that the comment was about both RR and Waco. I don't know if babies died at Waco. Children did, for sure.

The ATF is one of the most incompetent agencies in the fed gov, and that's saying a lot. I've dealt with them on the alcohol side. On the gun side, there is malice compounded by incompetence, people who hate guns but also don't know how they work.

There's a reason alcohol, tobacco, and firearms got lumped together into one agency...taxes. It was a division of the IRS before it became its own agency. They only added explosives and moved away from taxes after 9/11.

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
My point was Vicki's baby wasn't killed, but I missed that the comment was about both RR and Waco. I don't know if babies died at Waco. Children did, for sure.
…and my point was that that walking piece of horse excrement, they call Ron Horiuchi, did his damnedest to kill a baby. Sure, the baby managed to survive, but he did shoot her mother while she was carrying her. If you shoot a woman with a high-powered rifle, while she’s carrying a baby at chest level, any harm that would have come to the baby shouldn’t fall into the classification of manslaughter.

·
Registered
9,762 Posts
Ron Horiuchi sure as hell tried when he shot Vicky Weaver.
Lon...
Through a door wasn't it? He was promoted afterwards...pos
And charges were dropped due to the Supremacy clause. Then the district attorney dropped the charges at their level.

·
Registered
15,465 Posts
Lon Horiuchi, killed Vicki Weaver as she was standing in the doorway of their cabin where she was holding her baby daughter. He said he was aiming at Kevin Harris, a buddy of Randy Weavers. Harris was running into the house after Horiuchi's first shot, and claims he did not see Vicki Weaver.
Horiuchi, a trained sniper, was charged with involuntary manslaughter for using a firearm in a reckless and negligent manner.
A task force investigating the shooting recommended the case be considered for "prosecutive merit," but was overruled by higher-ups and U.S. attorney, Michael Stiles, who found no basis for proceeding against the FBI sharpshooter under federal law.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts