more pics, some more nature shots....

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by MTNwomanAR, Jun 1, 2006.

1. MTNwomanAR

MTNwomanAR Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Neat shot of a dragon fly....
    [​IMG] This and the next one are a couple of really cool moths that were on Joe and Shelias walls when we got to their house one day...new years I think? Is it just me, or do these guys look like something out of a sci fi movie??? :cool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]neat christmas dragon on the square in Fayetteville last christmas
    [​IMG]Phoenix after laying on an egg that had broken....
    [​IMG]some of my family, actually most of what is left, a brother, sister, several cousins, and an aunt....
    [​IMG]don't like the dad gum things, but they make an interesting picture....eh? The most difficult thing for me, was getting close enough to take these pics..........

[​IMG]one more neat moth on Joe and Shelias house.....
    Cabin... I thought that I had at least ONE picture of my scooter on here....but can't find it. I have one on a site, if you'd like to look at it. You can go to www.picture.com, put in my name, LaDonna Powell...it's like the 6th or 7th one down the list....

2. Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever Life NRA Member since 1976 Supporter

LaDonna Mae, that panhead hawg is so beautiful!

[​IMG]

3. primal1

primal1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Great pictures! does that first moth actually have a claw!?!!

4. bostonlesley

bostonlesley Guest

OOOOH..just GORGEOUS..all of them!!!!!!!!

5. Beltane

Beltane Enjoying Four Seasons

Just beautiful!

6. MarleneS

MarleneS Well-Known Member

Just incase it is not already obvious...LaDonna has won awards for her photography, and has several published.

Hugs
    marlene

7. MTNwomanAR

Why thank ya'll!!! CF, just HOW did you get that picture here?? I tried everything that I could think of.......I'm going to go back through some of my older pics of the hog, and get them put on a cd...so that I can post them....She looks white, but is actually pearl green, the seat and bags were made to be like the original 57 bags and seat. And let me tell you, that seat is SO comfy! Rode it to sturgis in 93...2400 miles round trip, and all I did was put oil and gas in it...oh, and tighten up my 3 carb backing plate bolts...so who says old harleys aren't dependable........ :) That strange looking thing close to the ground, behind the primary, is an orginal police siren. The luggage rack is an old indian luggage rack that I paid like 5 bucks for at a swap meet.
    Primal1, I'm not sure if it has a claw, or if it's just it's front leg? Neat though eh? I just thought it was rather weird how all these strange moths all showed up at the same time....and almost posed for me........ :)
    Marlene, shucks, your gonna make me blush...ya'll know how shy I am........... :baby04:
    Seriously though, I'm glad ya'll enjoyed these....

8. MTNwomanAR

[​IMG] Love taking pics of flowers with dew/rain on them.... :)
    [​IMG] This is Ryan[19] and Mike[18], my sisters two oldest sons. You can just see a part of Tommy, her youngest, he's four.
    [​IMG] This is a huge, old oak tree that is growing out of an old rock wall. The forest service guys believe this wall was built around the time of the civil war. It runs N-W for about a quarter of a mile, just north of my trailer. Dennis, this is that rock wall that you wanted to see when you were out there.....