Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, it's been a while since ive been on here. between company and the holidays and school, ive been really busy. here are a few new pics of the boys. it was getting dark so i didnt get any of the girls but i will get some new ones tomorrow. enjoy!
donder...you can see how long and "dairy" he looks.

tonka moved right as i took the picture. i'll get better ones later on though. you can see how much he has grown and filled out.

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
That 3rd one is a typical goat picture LOL!!!
I love the colors on Donder..very handsome :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, here are the rest of the pictures i promised. it was cold today so the boys didnt want to come out of the barn.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Chief Goat Wrangler
346 Posts
we got a new puppy a beagle and australian shepherd mix her name is Posey. Walter our Dwarf Nigerian male goat looks at her through the fence and looks up at me like what the heck is this thing Dad? Rita our bred female just ignores her. Walt put her in her place by hollering at her and butting the fence one morning. Poor Posey bout had a coronary when Walt hit the fence with those horns. But lifes good and God is in our thoughts everyday and without him the harvest is no better than chaff. Raise him up first and you will be richly blessed throughout your life!!!!

·
Registered
24,108 Posts
The last 2 pictures are a riot! Beautiful goats you have :) !!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks. the last 2 pictures are of bethanie. she is such a sweet and goofy goat. she's like having a 2 year old kid around. she is so playful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts