·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moopups said:
Does this mean there is somebody in government with an IQ that has bigger numbers than their waist line?
It surprised me too. Apparently Monsanto has found a group of gubmint officials that they can't bribe. :eek:

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
.................There is a lady professor in India who is also challenging Monsanto and any others who think they can "patent" any and all grains and food source items that people have been growing for thousands of years . , fordy

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is extremely major news, and yet, most Americans remain blissfully unaware of the issue.

·
STILL not Alice
19,808 Posts
ladycat said:
This is extremely major news, and yet, most Americans remain blissfully unaware of the issue.

Well, I do what I can to make them uncomfortably aware of what's going on. Trying to explain it can become difficult, though. A lot of people don't want to know...

BTW, Nick and I support Ron Paul, too! He's the first politico in a long time who actually has a clue or three!

Pony!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pony said:

Well, I do what I can to make them uncomfortably aware of what's going on. Trying to explain it can become difficult, though. A lot of people don't want to know...

BTW, Nick and I support Ron Paul, too! He's the first politico in a long time who actually has a clue or three!

Pony!
Pony, I think you're my soul sister !!

·
Premium Member
7,230 Posts
Excellent! I saw that food movie (forget name but you fine folks told me about it- on Utube I guess) and was appalled at what those ?ND and ?Canadian farmers they showed had gone through. Hope those guys can take this to court and get some money back.

·
Keeping the Dream Alive
1,270 Posts
Monsanto is also trying to lay claim to pig genetics that in fact occurr naturally in pigs.
From what was reported, Monsanto has tried to sue importers of pigs in one of the scandanavian countries, for pigs that were imported from Argentina.
(Argentina refuses to accept Monsanto's claims to genetic copyrights.) (As well they should.)

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
We should look to see whom benifits from Monsantos profits, does the word bush come to mind? Or is it the members of the NWO? Equally evil persons in my opinion.

·
Keeping the Dream Alive
1,270 Posts
ladycat said:
Unfortunately, most people on the whole planet remains blissfully unaware of these issues.
To read more on some of Monsanto's, and other companies, dirty tricks: visit www.journeytoforever.org where you can find links to sites such as http://ngin.tripod.com/deceit_index.html

Edited to add:
On the journeytoforever (JTF) website, scroll down to FYI on the home page for some interesting information, or on the left side column of the same page, scroll down to Seeds of the World.

(In JTF you will find links within links within links within links within..... It really is a 'journey to forever'.)

·
Registered
10,826 Posts
This has made my day. There is hope.

·
STILL not Alice
19,808 Posts
ladycat said:
Pony, I think you're my soul sister !!

Well, if you follow the online comic Minimum Security, it's for sure! LOL!

(Disclaimer: I do not agree with everything the cartoonist says in the strip, nor with all of her over-the-top actions in her personal life. But I do agree with her stance on most ecological issues.)

Pony!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts