Ok....I know that you aren't supposed to feed your goats moldy hay, but I have a few questions. Is it moldy if when you pull it apart its dusty? I don't see any mold growing on it but I think I have one bad bale. Next question....can I feed it to them if I get desperate? What might happen to them? I ask because I have 2.5 bales left!! and there won't be new hay for almost a month! 2.5 would get me through but 1.5 won't. I started incorporating alfalfa pellets slowly into their diet last week. I figured that that would help me get through. Any other ideas? I am still looking for hay and have a couple of leads.