Mobile retail butcher shop pics

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Ross, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Ross

Ross Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Here's three pictures I refered to in Jena's freezer trailer post. I didn't want to hi-jack her thread!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If Photoisland cooperates there are three pics of Neils retail butcher shop trailer. If you get a box with a red "X" try putting your mouse over it and right click to select the "show picture" option. His wife brings it up tot he market and to camp grounds. No cutting or wrapping but an interesting idea to sell meat, on the road. Before you ask, it was vvvvvvvery expensive, and he did a lot of the work himself.

2. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Hey

Thanks for the pictures of the beautiful truck and trailer, very nice, indeed. I'm not that much into eating things that need to be butchered, these days, and I think the trailer and setup is very well done. Neat, clean, orderly and very well organized looking.

Very first class, way to go. It must have been great fun putting all that together, and getting it to look so great.

Thanks,

Alex

btw Is this OK to say?

From that beauty-cooler, you/he/they could sell tofu/gluten products ("chicken", "hotdogs", "shrimp", "fish", "hamburgers", etc for those "other" people - that aren't eating meat right now - who used to and still like to cook with the meat texture, flavours, and supply themselves with lots of protein) too

3. Jena

Jena Well-Known Member

That's a very nice set up. I can imagine the cost!

Thanks for the pics.

Jena

4. uncle Will in In.

uncle Will in In. Well-Known Member Supporter

Ross, How many Kw is the generator on the truck? How cold do they try to run the freezers? Is each door on a seperate freezer with it's own compressor or are they one large unit?