mobile home for sale, cheap!

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Kevin and Laura, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Kevin and Laura

Kevin and Laura Well-Known Member

We listed this on the barter board, but wanted to list it here too because people are always looking cheap housing to put on their land.

For Sale: 12'x50' mobile home, well-cared for. Two bedroom, one bath. Comes with refrigerator, gas stove, washer, electric dryer, microwave, electric water heater and kitchen table w/2 chairs. Has central propane heat and comes with 2 window air conditioner units that were just purchased this summer. (We had the big one in the kitchen and the smaller one in the bedroom and it kept it very cool.) Must be moved. Currently in Missouri.

Price: $3000.00 (we are motivated to sell this home)

Please pm or email at lucky1s@cvalley.net

Thanks, Kevin and Laura

2. Hank - Narita

Hank - Narita Well-Known Member

Do you have any idea what it would cost to move it to southeast AZ off I10? We are looking for a clean mobile home for DH's son in the future.

3. BeeFree

BeeFree Well-Known Member Supporter

How close to Ripley Co , MO is the mobile located?

4. Kevin and Laura

Kevin and Laura Well-Known Member

I don't have any idea about how much it would cost to move to another state. We paid $900 to have it moved from a little over an hour northeast of where we live. You should be able to get a ballpark quote from a commerical mobile home mover (out of yellow pages) which it how we had it moved.

We are in Randolph County, about 45-50 minutes north of Columbia. I looked at a map and I would hazard a guess of around 300 miles, but that's as the crow flies. I've never been farther south than Rolla, so I don't have much frame of reference for that. Sorry...

Thanks for the interest!

Laura

5. insanity

insanity Well-Known Member