Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
They could buy a cup of coffee back when it was called "coffee" and not "mocha latte grande with a twist and a sprinkle"?

·
newfieannie
9,186 Posts
first i thought it was probably the price of your gravy and biscuits. it might be a trick question and have nothing to do with the numbers or it could be they are made of the same thing . zinc maybe. or they could have the same pic on them which I wouldn't know. it's a stumper alright! for me at least!. ...Georgia.

·
Homestead Dreamer
878 Posts
it's the most change you can have without making change for a dollar

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The most change without being able to make correct change for a dollar is correct, $1.19.

New question; What famous two things were launched October 4, 1957?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All new readers please be aware that the use of search engines are not allowed in the stumpers, I cannot compete with billions of pages in the electronic library.

New question; On the animated tv show, the Jetsons had a dog named Astro, what was his real name before they acquired him.?

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
Tralfaz

It came out during a court case on the show.

"Ralfaz, Ruck!" Astro said.

·
newfieannie
9,186 Posts
You tell em Mitch! looks like you're going to have to put it on the end of all your posts. not to mention it's not fair to some of us who get deep into this as if there is no other life and start tearing our hair out! (smile) ...Georgia.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
I didn't know the rules. Sorry. I used my own knowledge for your question about longest chapter of the bible if that makes up for it.

Rachel

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tralfaz is the correct answer.

New question; Camels can drink up to ________gallons of water in 3 minutes?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are correct, Astro was found by Elroy, but in an episode the previous owner came by and Astro got returned, the old owner saw Astro was sad so they returned Astro the the Jetsons.

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
TwoAcresAndAGoat said:
I thought Astro was a stray that Elroy found.
He was a stray. But it turns out that he was owned by some rich guy. He took the Jetsons to court over it.

I don't remember the ending. The jury was some big computer thing. Either it couldn't decide or it gave Astro back to the rich guy ans Astro was so upset that the rich guy gave him back to the Jetsons.

All I can remember clearly is "Ralfaz Ruck!"

I used to use Astro's original name as a trivia stumper.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ayep, 25 is correct.

New question; Since hippos can feed under water, how many minutes can they hold their breath?

·
Milk Maid
2,873 Posts
A long, long, time! :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts