Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The largest land owner in NYC does not have the initals DT, but rather _____? (Not NYC either).

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CC is correct, Catholic Church.

New question; If you add all the number between 1 and 100 (1 plus 2 plus 3 plus ect.), what is the final amount?

Again to remind new readers, search engines are not allowed within the Stumpers.

·
Premium Member
17,943 Posts
I hate to parse words, but you asked for an answer based on summing the numbers between 1 and 100. Technically-speaking based on the words you used, one would not include the numbers 1 and 100 in your final sum because these numbers are not between 1 and 100....right?

So, my answer using only the numbers 2 through 99, I get 4949.

However, if I did use the numbers 1 through 100, the answer is 5050.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations CF, you are the recipient of the First 'Thinking Person' award, not to be confused with the Nobel Prize. There are more than 11,000 (11,637 at last count), lakes in the country of Nobel Prizeland, equipped with about 11,000,000 mosquitoes each.

I got tired of the Stumpers being batted down rapidly so I increased the difficulty. I have a goofing off to live, I have a Fry Daddy Junior and plenty of chicken, what makes anyone think I want to slow down to that level again? (Its a Southern thing).

In that I am familiar with you camel site, (does She know?), how many gallons of water can a two hump camel drink in 3 minutes? (Currant stumper question).This question is for those on the West side of this country, whom have a time zone disadvantage.

Readers, all this is in jest, I remember him showing up in a snow background, not my understanding of climate, I'am in Florida.

CF, But you answers are correct, at least you are responding to the question as they are presented. Not bad for a whatever you eat poster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts