Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In that the answers are starting to come back with machine gun accuracy and speed, I am suspecting search engine usage. Shortly I am going to take a bit of time off, to research non accessible via search engine materials.

Todays question; What is the other name of 10 duotriginillion? I am sure you use this daily at the super market.....

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A googol is correct.

New question; How does a googol compare to 10 sexdecilliavd on the Peletier Long Scale?

Yes, folks, I am taking it to an Aspie lever conserning numbers. Why? The constant repetes of reposting a new question gets boreing after a while.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With the new format in place, I will place the answer tomorrow morning so the readers n the west coast have equal time to place their wrong (!) answers. :rolleyes:

I think I have found a source of search engine resistant trivia units. These do will not work in connection with search engines. Too many were being answered recently, the new level will require more intense thinking, starting tomorrow morning.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.