Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In that the answers are starting to come back with machine gun accuracy and speed, I am suspecting search engine usage. Shortly I am going to take a bit of time off, to research non accessible via search engine materials.

Todays question; What is the other name of 10 duotriginillion? I am sure you use this daily at the super market.....

·
Premium Member
18,147 Posts
Federal deficit?

·
nosey, but disinterested
3,220 Posts
Ok I looked it up. Given the wording of the question, that is pretty slick Mitch.
Always thinkin aren't ya?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A googol is correct.

New question; How does a googol compare to 10 sexdecilliavd on the Peletier Long Scale?

Yes, folks, I am taking it to an Aspie lever conserning numbers. Why? The constant repetes of reposting a new question gets boreing after a while.

·
Premium Member
18,147 Posts
moopups said:
.....10 sexdecilliavd on the Peletier Long Scale?
Are we allowed to talk like that on this forum?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With the new format in place, I will place the answer tomorrow morning so the readers n the west coast have equal time to place their wrong (!) answers. :rolleyes:

I think I have found a source of search engine resistant trivia units. These do will not work in connection with search engines. Too many were being answered recently, the new level will require more intense thinking, starting tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The fact is is that the numerical count is equal, just two seperate ways to achieve the same results.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts