Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think if your old enough to read you should remember the Taco Bells advertisements that featured a little dog whoms real name was ______? (Hint - female).

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gidget is correct.

And the new question is; What is the name of the disobedience charge that the military places when the underlings stall for time, waste time, and do not immediantly see to their duties?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SP beat that little stumper so bad it tucked its tail and went and hid, I think under the feed pan, the rest are quivering in the pen, each afraid to appear out here. Let me go to the other pen where the stronger ones are kept in reserve, back in a minute.

New question; What is the missing vitamin in white potatoes?

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You all are ripping them today, I see I have got to take this up a notch, 'A' is correct.

New question; What are the names of the three Wise Men mentioned in the KJV of the Bible, in the accounting for the birth of Jesus?

804 Posts
I'm not sure they are named. The number of 3 wisemen come from the number of gifts that they bore which were 3.

Scott

·
newfieannie
9,915 Posts
I don't think the Bible reveals their names either! they were called wise men or magi. I had to memorise the bible inside and out and I don't recall it. If I'm wrong it's a good thing Dad is gone. ....Georgia.

804 Posts
newfieannie said:
I don't think the Bible reveals their names either! they were called wise men or magi. I had to memorise the bible inside and out and I don't recall it. If I'm wrong it's a good thing Dad is gone. ....Georgia.
You're not wrong.

Scott

·
Registered
431 Posts

What are the names of the three Wise Men mentioned in the KJV of the Bible,

Moe, Larry, and Curly ???? :angel: :angel:

Triff ..

804 Posts
morrowsmowers said:
I didn't think they were named in the Bible -- I thought it was just some churches tradition that put names to them.

Ken in Glassboro, NJ :)
That's my understanding. The number 3 is not in the Bible, that is just presumed from the gifts.

Scott

1 - 20 of 25 Posts